Send E-mail Command Issue RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have windows 2007 Proff. 32 bit & office 2007 SP2 installed. When i want to use send E-mail option from word its respond from 1st time & but when i close new mail window of outlook & shoot same command outlook does not open. If i want to close open word docs its gives error "wait for send mail command to respond"..

Please suggest solution on priority..

Thanks,

Krishna Pandey

Wednesday, August 5, 2015 10:41 AM

All replies

• but when i close new mail window of outlook & shoot same command outlook does not open.

What new mail window did you close? Is it the new mail windows created via clicking Send > Email button in Word? Do you mean this issue happens when you quit sending the Word document?

Do you have Outlook opened when clicking Send > Email button in Word?

Would you please clarify the detailed steps you used to reproduce the issue so that we can understand the issue more clearly?

Regards,

Steve Fan
    TechNet Community Support

It's recommended to download and install Configuration Analyzer Tool (OffCAT), which is developed by Microsoft Support teams. Once the tool is installed, you can run it at any time to scan for hundreds of known issues in Office programs.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, August 14, 2015 3:03 AM
  • Hi Steve,

New mail window means "The new mail window created via clicking Send > Email Button in Word".

If Outlook is open or close issue occurs.

Regards,

Krishna..

Friday, August 14, 2015 4:48 AM