Call Transfers RRS feed

• Question

• We have a hybrid phone environment where our T1 comes into a Cisco UCM box and sends certain numbers out to Skype for Business over a SIP trunk using route patterns.  I can easily transfer a call from a Cisco extension to a SfB extension, what I am trying to figure out if there is a way to transfer a call from a SfB extension to a Cisco extension.  I know just entering the Cisco extension in the transfer window does not work.  The call appears to transfer but ends up being placed on hold on the Cisco extension.  Anyone know if this is possible to make work?  I ask because we will be allowing people to get rid of their Cisco extension & phone if they want to, but only if we can get transferring from SfB to Cisco working.
    Friday, February 23, 2018 8:54 PM

All replies

• Deleted
    Sunday, February 25, 2018 12:18 PM
  • Hi there, Call Transfer should work.

If you have REFER supported enabled in the Trunk Configuration, you may try disabling it!

I tried setting Refer to None and it is not allowing a transfer from Skype to Cisco.  The Cisco desk phone rings and all I ever hear is some clicking.  If I can't get it to work it will just have to be what it is, although I am still hopeful I can get it to work.
    Monday, February 26, 2018 2:13 PM