MS Exchange 2007 - Signature RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all, 

sorry if I posted in wrong forum. 
    We are using MS Exchange 2007. My questions are:

1. Could I mass edit signatures in Exchange 2007? Or I must do this one by one in Outlook ?
    2. Do I have options for shared mailbox that can be managed from one place that other users on their phones can't mess it up? :)

Thank you

Monday, February 12, 2018 9:31 AM

All replies

• Yes, you have posted in the wrong forum.  There are forums for both Outlook and Exchange.  On the left-hand side of the Forum you will see a search box for Forum.  Enter 'Outlook' or 'Exchange' into the box and it will list the forums with that word in the title.  One of those would be a more appropriate forum.  Most likely you will need to ask in an appropriate Exchange forum.

tim

Monday, February 12, 2018 2:01 PM
  • Hi,

Based on your description, your question is mainly about Microsoft Exchange Server, it is beyond the support scope on this forum as it mainly discussing question about Windows Server system.

So, I had moved your thread to Exchange 2003 and Exchange 2007 – General Discussion forum and appropriate product supporter will provide you more suggestion.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 7:18 AM