CS5 for Windows Printing Issues with Windows 7 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I just upgraded my machine to windows 7 for a pc and purchased the adobe CS5 upgrade for windows software.  All of a sudden I have been getting printing issues with just about all my documents that were created in CS4 that always printed fine.  The message says, Unknown Printing Error and will not print the page.  I can get the pages before the issue page to print and the pages after the issue page to print, but not the issue page.  I have no way around this, tried to pdf the page, won't pdf.  I can't always recreate the page because it is usually a heavily graphic page.  HELP!

Does anyone know of a fix for this - the CS5 is a 32 bit.

Thanks in advance.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010 3:01 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Before going any further, I would like to verify the following situation:

1 What version of Windows 7 did you use? And it is 32Bit or 64Bit?

2 Did this issue occur with  any of the documents created in CS5?

3 Can other type of document print with this printer? (word, excel .etc)

This issue can be caused by the incompatibility issue of printer. Please try to remove the printer and add it again, also make sure the driver of printer is compatible with Windows 7.

If the issue persists, I suggest contacting Adobe for further help.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Leo   Huang

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Leo Huang Friday, December 17, 2010 6:38 AM
    Friday, December 10, 2010 8:31 AM