none
MAP Toolkit. RRS feed

• Question

• Dear all,

I have installed MAP 6.0 toolkit in my environment, I want to gather information regarding the count of existing windows 7, vista and xp computers in my environment.

In the software usage tracker its showing information about the server 2008 but I am not able to get the information regarding the no. of windows 7 , vista and xp in my environment.

Is this possible through this toolkit or not.

I am using MAP 6.0 Version.

Manish Kumar MCSA, MCITP Enterise Admin. MCTS Exchange server 2007.
    Monday, October 31, 2011 6:01 AM

Answers

• Yes it is.  You can see a full listing of the computers MAP discovered in the hardware summary report, and you can see the client machines in the Windows 7 migration report.  The software usage tracker is for analyzing CAL usage, that’s why it only shows servers.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Monday, October 31, 2011 4:25 PM

All replies

• Please reply..  I will really appreciate...

Monday, October 31, 2011 8:23 AM
  • Yes it is.  You can see a full listing of the computers MAP discovered in the hardware summary report, and you can see the client machines in the Windows 7 migration report.  The software usage tracker is for analyzing CAL usage, that’s why it only shows servers.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Monday, October 31, 2011 4:25 PM
  • Thanks Michael.
    Tuesday, November 1, 2011 4:55 AM