none
Should be a page or group on Facebook for Wiki Ninjas RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi,

I posted this on this blog several days ago, and mentioned it at the forum as well. But the right place should be in this forum probably :-) SO here it is:

Should be a page or group on Facebook, like the twitter in the "Engage" section. I for example do not work with twitter (i have an account but almost never login), while I am on Facebook all the time (It is open in the background). Much information on new articles, I get from Naomi or a someone else or a group which I follow on Facebook. This is why when Naomi post a interview I usually see it fast while Ed's posts I might see after 2 weeks or even miss it

Engage!

Wiki Ninjas on Facebook <-- where is this?!?

[Personal Site] [Blog] [Facebook]signature

Tuesday, July 8, 2014 5:02 PM

All replies

• I would love to open a group but, first of all Ed have to agree, since only he can make it an official group for the WIKI (and add the link in the WIKI), and second all the WIKI's managers and of course Ed have to be part of the managers in that group.

* I actually never opened a group at Facebook yet, and it might be time that I will test this option :-)

* Maybe it is better that one of the WIKI's managers will open the group?!?

* In any case I think it need to be done

Please respond and write what is you opinion and I will wait for Ed's response, as well :-)

Tuesday, July 8, 2014 5:08 PM
  • Great idea! I voted for it :-)

Saeid Hasani [sqldevelop]

Friday, July 11, 2014 7:18 PM
  • Thanks Saeid :-)

I saw your comments in the blogs as well.

I hope all WIKI contributors will vote for this, and if there will be  a lot of comments in favor, then we could open the group, but at the end, only Ed Price can make it officially :-)

I hope he will see this as well, and that other contributors will comments in favor

Saturday, July 12, 2014 6:07 AM
  • I agree Ronen voted to your post

Thanks

Please mark this reply as answer if it solved your issue or vote as helpful if it helped so that other forum members can benefit from it.

My TechNet Wiki Articles

Saturday, July 12, 2014 2:03 PM
  • I would love to open a group but, first of all Ed have to agree, since only he can make it an official group for the WIKI (and add the link in the WIKI), and second all the WIKI's managers and of course Ed have to be part of the managers in that group.

* I actually never opened a group at Facebook yet, and it might be time that I will test this option :-)

* Maybe it is better that one of the WIKI's managers will open the group?!?

* In any case I think it need to be done

Please respond and write what is you opinion and I will wait for Ed's response, as well :-)

[Personal Site] [Blog] [Facebook]

Sounds good. We accept!

Can you add me as a Contact on Skype? We'll form a little group for it.

My Skype account is:

live:edwardnprice

Thanks!

Ed Price, Azure & Power BI Customer Program Manager (Blog, Small Basic, Wiki Ninjas, Wiki)

Answer an interesting question? Create a wiki article about it!

Monday, July 14, 2014 2:46 AM
    Owner
  • Hi Ed,

I added you to my contact list (My user is: ronenari).

>> You can contact me at any time from 10:00 to 22:00 Israel time which is (GMT + 2) 
    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/israel/jerusalem
    Comparing to this http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/new-york, the time now in New York is 05:35, the time in Israel is 12:35. Therefore, you need to add 7 hours to your time to get my time :-)

In summary, if my calculation is right, best time for me is from 03:00 to 15:00, New York time, so If you are bored and got up in the middle night at about 03:00, then now you know that you have an option to spend time :-)

>> I will try to contact you as well, in several hours. I do not want to wake you in the middle of the night now :-)

Monday, July 14, 2014 9:44 AM
  • Thanks Shanky :-)

Monday, July 14, 2014 9:46 AM
  • Here is a link to the current TechNet Wiki Ninjas Group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TechNetWikiNinjas/

Join Us :-)

Wednesday, July 16, 2014 9:48 AM