none
How to upload a contribution to TechNet gallery RRS feed

• Question

• Hello there,

It does not allow me to post any new contributions somehow. The error says that I don't have the rights to upload any new samples.

Please assist.

Thanks a lot!

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 12:52 PM

Answers

• The TechNet Gallery was experiencing a great deal of spam submissions. It was advertising that had nothing to do with Microsoft technologies or scripts or code. The admins reduced the spam by requiring a certain minimum number of recognition points before you can contribute. We do not know (and probably should not know) what the minimum is.

To earn recognition points you need to have forum replies marked as answer or helpful. Details here:

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-US/ff395928.aspx#How_do_I_earn_points_

Basically, you need to be active in the forums for a period of time helping others.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

• Marked as answer by ZakFuller1236 Sunday, February 17, 2019 9:12 PM
    Wednesday, February 13, 2019 10:53 PM

All replies

• The TechNet Gallery was experiencing a great deal of spam submissions. It was advertising that had nothing to do with Microsoft technologies or scripts or code. The admins reduced the spam by requiring a certain minimum number of recognition points before you can contribute. We do not know (and probably should not know) what the minimum is.

To earn recognition points you need to have forum replies marked as answer or helpful. Details here:

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-US/ff395928.aspx#How_do_I_earn_points_

Basically, you need to be active in the forums for a period of time helping others.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

• Marked as answer by ZakFuller1236 Sunday, February 17, 2019 9:12 PM
    Wednesday, February 13, 2019 10:53 PM
  • Hi,

how to become permissions to upload a contribution, when I'm a Microsoft FTE?

Where to request access?

Best Regards,

Claus Schiroky

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 10:44 AM