how change data size of general properties of personali folder RRS feed

• Question

• i want change showing number size of folder in peropertis

for example "indexing size of my folder"+1024kb or exp(indexing size) or pow(indexing size,1/2)

here

ok this Perspective of my idea for Corrupted data and i not want to use it:

"Right click the folder in Windows explorer, choose properties, security tab, remove all accounts except your click Apply, click Ok. now only you have permission to your folder"

or

"Explorer>Tools>Folder Options and uncheck  the "display file size in folder tips" box."

or

"download free hide folder software "

• Edited by Ajidehak Monday, May 30, 2011 8:06 AM for better
    Monday, May 23, 2011 6:20 AM

Answers

• As far as I know, they can’t be changed.
    You can copy your thread to client system forum.
    XP http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-us/itproxpsp/threads

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Terence Yu Friday, May 27, 2011 9:35 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by Ajidehak Friday, May 27, 2011 10:25 AM
    • Marked as answer by Ajidehak Friday, May 27, 2011 10:26 AM
    Thursday, May 26, 2011 7:33 AM

All replies

• Hi
       I can’t understand your issue.
       Do you want to change personal folder in outlook?
       >>I want secure my folder with this way, for , anybody can't give my folder.
       If you don’t want anyone to access your folder, you can set password for the pst file.
       Right click on the outlook folder heading “Personal folder”->”Properties”->”advance box”

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Ajidehak Tuesday, May 24, 2011 11:22 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by Ajidehak Wednesday, May 25, 2011 11:48 AM
    Tuesday, May 24, 2011 2:07 AM
  • hi(i use win xp)

first,tanks for reply my question

second,no no no

third: i want insert a pic about my question but i can't see anithing for it

good, i want to change data size of my folder in "windows explorer"

ok, and i know windows use indexing of my files and show size and number of my subfolders and files in it, that is in peroperties of folder(i use win xp)

please, help me in this way.

and before u writing for me i want say to u tanks for that.(excuse me,for bad english writing from me)

:-)

• Edited by Ajidehak Tuesday, May 24, 2011 11:51 AM for khoshmazegi
    Tuesday, May 24, 2011 11:33 AM
  • Right click the folder in Windows explorer, choose properties, security tab, remove all accounts except your click Apply, click Ok. now only you have permission to your folder

With kind regards
    Krystian Zieja
    http://www.projectnenvision.com
    Follow me on twitter
    My Blog
    Tuesday, May 24, 2011 11:55 AM
  • hi krystian

tanks but i want change shoing number size of folder in peroperties

for example "indexing size of my folder"+1024kb or exp(indexing size) or pow(inexing size,1/2)

here ok this Perspective of my idea for Corrupted data .and i not want to use it:

"Right click the folder in Windows explorer, choose properties, security tab, remove all accounts except your click Apply, click Ok. now only you have permission to your folder" kristian saying

tanks and help me

۞For My Empire۞
    • Edited by Ajidehak Monday, May 30, 2011 8:08 AM for better
    Wednesday, May 25, 2011 12:03 PM
  • Hi
       Maybe I can understand your aim.

Go to Explorer>Tools>Folder Options and uncheck  the "display file size in folder tips" box.
      If it doesn’t help you, you can download free hide folder software to achieve your aim.

Thursday, May 26, 2011 1:35 AM
  • hi my brother

this only for folder tips not for shoing data size on peroperties

anyway i not want use hidden data or hide folder

i want to corrupted data because this way better all way for example i have a folder in 1 gb size,and now i change the size of it(if anybody help me to do it)to 1 mb size showing only for one folder, not for all folder,,ok only for one folder and i not want to use any other programs only in windows,

here

before u do any action i say to u tanks

۞For My Empire۞
    Thursday, May 26, 2011 7:22 AM
  • As far as I know, they can’t be changed.
    You can copy your thread to client system forum.
    XP http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-us/itproxpsp/threads

• Marked as answer by Terence Yu Friday, May 27, 2011 9:35 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by Ajidehak Friday, May 27, 2011 10:25 AM
    • Marked as answer by Ajidehak Friday, May 27, 2011 10:26 AM
    Thursday, May 26, 2011 7:33 AM
  • tanks but please write to me:

how can i do it for my thread?(i new in here)

۞For My Empire۞
    Friday, May 27, 2011 9:37 AM
  • Hi
       You can ignore this thread.
       If you find way to achieve your aim from other forum, you can post them to this thread and correct my mistake.
    Saturday, May 28, 2011 1:14 AM
  • tanks i crate a new question in xp sp3 forum

۞For My Empire۞
    Saturday, May 28, 2011 9:32 AM