Unable to update status in Skype for business RRS feed

• Question

• After i login to my Skype for business account, it shows “Away” and i am unable to change the status. 
    Monday, June 11, 2018 6:12 AM

Answers

• Dear Leon,

Thank you for your updates.

It seems that the issue is related to the SQL server didn't update the users status correctly, it is now working fine. 

Tuesday, June 12, 2018 5:46 AM

All replies

• Hi ,

Are you scheduled for meetings or OOF during the times that you are seeing this issues?

If you set your account in another computer, does the issue persist?

Do other users in your organization have the same problem?

First of all,please update your SFB client to the latest version.

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/uclobby/2016/07/29/skype-for-business-2016-update-list/

They might have multiple points of presence that are not working well together.Try to find out how many devices/clients are logged into SFB

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, June 12, 2018 2:31 AM
  • Dear Leon,

Thank you for your updates.

It seems that the issue is related to the SQL server didn't update the users status correctly, it is now working fine. 

Tuesday, June 12, 2018 5:46 AM
  • Ok , thanks for your sharing ,please mark your reply as answer ,it will help others who have similar issue.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, June 12, 2018 6:01 AM