Touch VPN RRS feed

• Question

• I have been unable to connect on Touch VPN for several days since my most recent Windows Update. I believe the update was for the Anniversary edition (?). It may be just coincidental but the problem exists.
    Monday, September 19, 2016 7:07 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Please try to uninstall Touch VPN and update system to the latest build 14393.187, restart computer.

Then reinstall Touch VPN from Windows Store to see if can fix issue.

If this way fails, you can restore system to previous state or just uninstall recent update for use, then feed back this condition to Microsoft Community app for Windows.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 1:23 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Please try to uninstall Touch VPN and update system to the latest build 14393.187, restart computer.

Then reinstall Touch VPN from Windows Store to see if can fix issue.

If this way fails, you can restore system to previous state or just uninstall recent update for use, then feed back this condition to Microsoft Community app for Windows.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 1:23 AM
  • Hello!
           Sir, I'm an insider and I was facing the same problem with Touch VPN with my recent windows build (17017). I uninstalled Touch VPN and then tried to download again from the Store but there was no Touch VPN. All gone! Like it was never there. I looked it up on my android phone to see if the company is still existing and it was there but on Store Touch VPN has been removed.
    Thursday, October 26, 2017 4:31 PM