none
Skype For Business - Exchange 2013 UM RRS feed

• Question

• Greetings.

I've got a really strange problem.

I configured a Dial plan and auto-attendant in Exchange 2013 UM. Assigned the certificate for UM and UMcallrouter. 

Ran the ExchUM.ps1, everything is ok.

Then add the autoattendant to dial plan in UM Intergration Utility, using the e164 number from Exchange UM, and class it as Auto Attendant.

When I search the attendant in S4B client, it's offline. Tried to call from client and by phone - in both ways it's unavailable.

Search for a lots of manuals and videos, there are no spaces in dialplan name and so and so.

I'm not setting Outlook Voice Access, but tried to use for test this

Test-CsExUMConnectivity -UserSipAddress sip:secre
    tary@domain.one

cmdlet Test-CsExUMConnectivity at command pipeline position 1
    Supply values for the following parameters:
    TargetFqdn: company-exch1.company.private
    WARNING: Failed to read Registrar port number for the given fully qualified
    domain name (FQDN). Using default Registrar port number. Exception:
    System.InvalidOperationException: No matching cluster found in topology.
       at
    Microsoft.Rtc.Management.SyntheticTransactions.SipSyntheticTransaction.TryRetri
    eveRegistrarPortFromTopology(Int32& registrarPortNumber)

Target Fqdn   : company-exch1.company.private
    Result        : Failure
    Latency       : 00:00:00.0022629
    Error Message : The target principal name is incorrect
                    Inner Exception:outgoing TLS negotiation failed; Wrong target
                    principal name configured. HRESULT=-2146893022

Diagnosis     :

I'm not sure that it's the right testing for AA, but here it is.

Can you please give me a clue? 

Wednesday, January 13, 2016 5:14 PM

Answers

• What is the common name on your UM certificate that you've got assigned? It should ideally be the server's FQDN, but at least a SAN and not a wildcard. 

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb676409(v=exchg.150).aspx#certificateconfigurationrecommendations

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you please click "Vote As Helpful" and if it answered your question please click "Mark As Answer". SWC Unified Communications This forum post is based upon my personal experience and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Wednesday, January 13, 2016 6:35 PM

All replies

• What is the common name on your UM certificate that you've got assigned? It should ideally be the server's FQDN, but at least a SAN and not a wildcard. 

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb676409(v=exchg.150).aspx#certificateconfigurationrecommendations

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you please click "Vote As Helpful" and if it answered your question please click "Mark As Answer". SWC Unified Communications This forum post is based upon my personal experience and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Wednesday, January 13, 2016 6:35 PM
  • Hello Anthony, thank you for your answer.

UM Certificate name if equals Exchange Server external name. It's SAN Certificate. Also SAN is not including server's internal name. 

I will try to generate a new certificate for UM and UMCR and will report about results. Thank you.

Thursday, January 14, 2016 11:34 AM
  • Make a self-signed certificate on Exchange for UM and UMCR. Added it to Trusted Root Authorities on S4B Frontend Server.

Still got error, but that's a big improvement.

cmdlet Test-CsExUMConnectivity at command pipeline position 1
    Supply values for the following parameters:
    TargetFqdn: company-exch1.company.private
    WARNING: Failed to read Registrar port number for the given fully qualified
    domain name (FQDN). Using default Registrar port number. Exception:
    System.InvalidOperationException: No matching cluster found in topology.
       at
    Microsoft.Rtc.Management.SyntheticTransactions.SipSyntheticTransaction.TryRetr
    eveRegistrarPortFromTopology(Int32& registrarPortNumber)

Target Fqdn   : company-exch1.company.private
    Result        : Failure
    Latency       : 00:00:00.0086703
    Error Message : 480, Temporarily Unavailable

Diagnosis     : ErrorCode=24030,Source=company-EXCH1.company.private,Reason=No
                    transaction handler,component=RTCC/5.0.0.0,request=REGISTER
                    Microsoft.Rtc.Signaling.DiagnosticHeader

Thursday, January 14, 2016 1:02 PM
  • I think there's error about UMconnectivity, because AA is not a UM user. Tried to call, everything works perfect from  S4B client and phone. 
    Thursday, January 14, 2016 1:17 PM