none
Windows 10 with Digital Certificates - IKEv2 VPN with SHA256? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I want to know if Windows 10 supports the SHA256 Authentication Algorithm? I have setup digital certificates for Road Warriors and users can Authenticate if I leave SHA1 enabled in my IPSec proposal. If I disable SHA1 and leave SHA256, I get an error message when I try and connect from my Win10 workstation. The error message is "Cannot connect, Policy Match Error". Does anyone know how to enable this for the higher security Algo?

Thanks,

jroy@remotehand.com

Thursday, April 2, 2020 2:03 AM

All replies

• Hi ,

You might check if the following link is helpful with you:

WatchGuard IKEv2 Mobile VPN with Windows 10 Failing

Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Note: Since this is a public forum, everyone could view your information, please remove private information that might leak your privacy.

Best Regards,

Candy

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com   

Friday, April 3, 2020 8:14 AM
  • Hi ,

Just want to confirm the current situations.

Please feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.                   

Best Regards,

Candy

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com   

Tuesday, April 7, 2020 2:22 AM