none
Failed to validate url RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everyone!

I have trouble when implementation Report server.

Reportservice2010 failed. Failedt to validate endpoint.

http://servername.:5001/ReportServer/ReportService2010.asmx - ensure the end point is valid before proceeding - Error:The request failet wit HTTP status 502:Proxy Error (Try the request again.)

here install logs
    11-19-2019 19:34:30 MSRS Virtual Directory is ReportServer
    11-19-2019 19:34:33 Failed to validate url http://SUN64-TEST.:80/ReportServer/ReportService2010.asmx endpoint: System.Net.WebException: The request failed with HTTP status 502: Proxy Error ( Try the request again.  ).
       at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
       at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
       at CustomActions.ReportService2010.ReportingService2010.ListExtensionTypes()
       at CustomActions.CustomActions.ReportService2010(Session session)

Can you help me to configure endpoint? Or there is another issue?

Thank you.

Wednesday, November 20, 2019 12:00 PM

All replies

• Hi,

What you mean by implementation report server here?

The "install logs" here , Were you trying to install SSRS or else?

Could you clear what is your ssrs version , was it SharePoint integrated, Or what are you trying to achieve here.

Regards,

Lukas

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer; the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, November 21, 2019 1:37 AM
  • Hi, Lucas

I am implementing SunSystems. SSRS is already installed, web services are working. However I have trouble with validating endpoint ReportService2010.asmx. 

I know that is not SunSystems support forum. However, maybe someone faced with this problem.

Thank you in advance!

Thursday, November 21, 2019 10:25 AM
  • Hi,

Sorry that not familiar with SunSystem, so still not sure validating endpoint here should be done in which way.

I suggest you check the name of this post, to start it with "Sunsystem - SSRS", so members who had similar issue could identify this also who are interested in this theme.

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer; the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, November 22, 2019 5:38 AM