Problem: Microlife Blood Pressure Monitor and Health Vault Connection Center RRS feed

• Question

• I have model BP3NQ1-4W. The HV Connection Center does recognize and install drivers when the device is connected for the first time. However each time the device is connected after the initial connection the HVCC prompts me to add a new device. I could add it as a new device every time I connected it. Each time it is added a device appears in the Windows Device Manager under the Portable Devices object.

I can work around this problem by

1. Disabling the Microlife Blood Pressure Monitor device object in the Windows Device Manager
    2. Connect the BPM device
    3. Ignore the HVCC Add Device wizard
    4. Enable the BPM device in the Windows Device Manager

Is there any possibility that this behavior could be corrected in a new driver or HVCC release?

Thank you.

• Edited by Tom Kufeldt Saturday, April 4, 2015 8:17 PM Formatting
    Saturday, April 4, 2015 8:16 PM

Answers

• Hello Tom,

There are some models of Microlife BP Monitors that do not connect with HealthVault Connection Center.  Did you see a Microsoft HealthVault symbol on the box?  I searched for this model number on our list of devices and do not see it on the list (https://account.healthvault.com/us/en-US/Directory) .Can you please confirm with Microlife that they provided drivers for this model?

Thanks

Tomas

MS HealthVault Support

• Marked as answer by Tomas El Friday, May 8, 2015 7:08 PM
    Wednesday, April 22, 2015 10:56 PM

All replies

• Hello Tom,

There are some models of Microlife BP Monitors that do not connect with HealthVault Connection Center.  Did you see a Microsoft HealthVault symbol on the box?  I searched for this model number on our list of devices and do not see it on the list (https://account.healthvault.com/us/en-US/Directory) .Can you please confirm with Microlife that they provided drivers for this model?

Thanks

Tomas

MS HealthVault Support

• Marked as answer by Tomas El Friday, May 8, 2015 7:08 PM
    Wednesday, April 22, 2015 10:56 PM
  • I have been using it this way for a long time and I don't remember whether or not I installed their software. When I connect the device to my desktop Windows Update provides the drivers.

Thursday, April 23, 2015 9:51 PM