Freeze up issues with Internet Explorer RRS feed

• Question

• Upgraded to IE9 to stop freeze ups, still having same issues. But from the dozens of other posts I see that everyone seems to have this issue. I recently upgraded from Vista to W7 Home Prem, I had hoped that, that would correct the problem, but no such luck. I have a Laptop that runs W7 Home Prem on it & I don't have any trouble with IE freezing up on it. I have tried all the suggestions of resetting & a doing a "clean boot" yet nothing seems to work.
    • Moved by Carey FrischMVP Saturday, January 7, 2012 6:28 PM Move to more appropriate forum category (From:Windows 7 Miscellaneous)
    Friday, January 6, 2012 10:25 PM

Answers

• Just a thought, are you able to uninstall IE9 under programs & features>view install updates? Have you try resetting IE setting by going to tools>internet options>advanced tab>under reset IE settings, click on reset tab

If all fails, suggest you to opt for a repair of windows

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Miya Yao Thursday, January 12, 2012 8:32 AM
    Saturday, January 7, 2012 3:00 AM
    Answerer