none
IE 11 does not sent Request Cookies RRS feed

• Question

• Hello... I hope someone can help me with this problem.

I have a site under PHP 5.6.23 in my development server. That site is developed using Symfony Framework. That web page has a login form that obviously authenticates a user.

Well... when I try to authenticate user in that server using IE11 browser it works perfectly. When I see request cookie, I can see:

Furthermore, when seeing HTTP Headers, I can see:

On the other hand, I have a QA server that belongs to my customer and it is at its building. To access it I need to connect to its VPN and add the host name to Windows host file. That server is running Apache also.

When I try to login to the site in that server, system cannot login.

When I see the request cookie, I see:

And this is shown in the HTTP headers:

As you can see, no cookie is sent.

What may be happening here? This problem does not happen in FireFox nor in Chrome.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Jaime