HOW DO I FIX DMS SERVER NOT FOUND FOR WINDOW 7 PROGRAM RRS feed

• Question

• TILL FRIDAY MY INTERNET WAS OKAY, NOW IT TELLS ME DMS SERVER CAN NOT BE FOUND

Tuesday, July 6, 2010 6:25 AM

Answers

• Does the issue occur when accessing a special website, or all Internet websites? How does it work if you boot in Safe Mode with Networking?

Getting into Windows Safe Mode

Important Note: Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information.

If the issue does not occur in Safe Mode with Networking, I suggest you temporary disable firewall and antivirus. However if the issue persists in Safe Mode with Networking, you may try to roll back the network adapter driver.

How to Roll Back a Device Driver 

If the above solutions do not work, contact your ISP.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Arthur Xie Friday, July 9, 2010 9:17 AM
    Thursday, July 8, 2010 8:35 AM

All replies

• DNS server.

Contact your ISP's technical support to report the outage. Issues such as this are external to your computer and are normally corrected quickly.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms682092(VS.85).aspx

Tuesday, July 6, 2010 9:47 PM
  • Does the issue occur when accessing a special website, or all Internet websites? How does it work if you boot in Safe Mode with Networking?

Getting into Windows Safe Mode

Important Note: Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information.

If the issue does not occur in Safe Mode with Networking, I suggest you temporary disable firewall and antivirus. However if the issue persists in Safe Mode with Networking, you may try to roll back the network adapter driver.

How to Roll Back a Device Driver 

If the above solutions do not work, contact your ISP.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Arthur Xie Friday, July 9, 2010 9:17 AM
    Thursday, July 8, 2010 8:35 AM