How do I find my trunk name? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there

I need to enable session timer on my trunk but I don't know the trunk name, how do i find this?

Kind Regards

BazzieB

Monday, May 30, 2016 9:17 AM

Answers

• You can run get-cstrunk and get-cstrunkconfiguration in Lync powershell to view name and info.

Otherwise you can do it in Lync control panel - Voice routing - Trunk configuration

Please mark as helpful if you find my contribution useful or as an answer if it does answer your question. That will encourage me - and others - to take time out to help you. Thank you! Off2work

• Proposed as answer by Eason Huang Monday, May 30, 2016 11:13 AM
    • Marked as answer by Eason Huang Tuesday, June 7, 2016 10:59 AM
    Monday, May 30, 2016 9:48 AM
  • Hi,

You can also open Skype for Business Server Topology Builder, then locate at "Shared Components"--"Trunks", you can see the trunk name.

Best Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Eason Huang
    TechNet Community Support

• Proposed as answer by Liinus Tuesday, May 31, 2016 9:31 AM
    Monday, May 30, 2016 11:12 AM

All replies

• You can run get-cstrunk and get-cstrunkconfiguration in Lync powershell to view name and info.

Otherwise you can do it in Lync control panel - Voice routing - Trunk configuration

Please mark as helpful if you find my contribution useful or as an answer if it does answer your question. That will encourage me - and others - to take time out to help you. Thank you! Off2work

• Proposed as answer by Eason Huang Monday, May 30, 2016 11:13 AM
    Monday, May 30, 2016 9:48 AM
  • Hi,

You can also open Skype for Business Server Topology Builder, then locate at "Shared Components"--"Trunks", you can see the trunk name.

Best Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Eason Huang
    TechNet Community Support

• Proposed as answer by Liinus Tuesday, May 31, 2016 9:31 AM
    Monday, May 30, 2016 11:12 AM