"Stop monitoring" and "applications configure" tab list is empty RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I try to sequence Splayer 3.3.

When I finished to install Splayer,I launch it test it and quit. After that, I clic "stop monitoring" and the next step "applications configure" must display the application into the list (in my case Splayer.exe).

Problem : nothing in the list. The folder VFS is empty. and can't continue.

I tried to add the application Splayer.exe but when I run tha package on a Appv client. I crash with "folder invalid" error. If I create the folder Splayer, the message is "file invalid error". I 'd like why the application list is empty ? On my sequencer client, application is working properly, with "program files\Splayer\Splayer.exe"

Thanks for help.

Luc

Luc
    Wednesday, May 5, 2010 3:37 PM

Answers

• Well, thanks for your answers.

I had find the mistake !

At the step 3 of 6 on sequencing wizard, I didn't select the folder c:\tmp and I install the software on c:\program files\.

I believed the monitoring scan all the partition, not only a primary folder.

Thank's a lot.

Luc

Luc
    • Marked as answer by LUCBFT Thursday, May 6, 2010 3:10 PM
    Thursday, May 6, 2010 3:09 PM

All replies

• I did a quick test with SPlayer 3.5 on Windows 7 using the 4.6 Sequencer and it tested OK.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010 4:52 PM
  • Hello,

Try to resequence - and before you start monitoring; Close all other open windows.

/Znack
    Wednesday, May 5, 2010 5:30 PM
  • Well, thanks for your answers.

I had find the mistake !

At the step 3 of 6 on sequencing wizard, I didn't select the folder c:\tmp and I install the software on c:\program files\.

I believed the monitoring scan all the partition, not only a primary folder.

Thank's a lot.

Luc

Luc
    • Marked as answer by LUCBFT Thursday, May 6, 2010 3:10 PM
    Thursday, May 6, 2010 3:09 PM