Back up issues with Win 7 RRS feed

• Question

• Every time that Win 7 does a back up, it keep adding the old staff plus the new staff, the way is suppost be is for example the secon d time , just add the new staff, no add again the old staff plus the new staff.  Please help me !
    Wednesday, November 10, 2010 2:20 AM

Answers

• Hi,

As my understanding, your meaning is that the Windows 7 creates a full backup every time.

It may be caused by incomplete backup error. Please check the backup settings again. You can go to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Backup and Restore to configure it.

In addition, you could refer to a similar thread:

Window 7 backup creating a full backup everytime

Hope it helps.

Alex Zhao

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Cloud_TS Friday, November 19, 2010 10:03 AM
    Friday, November 12, 2010 10:18 AM

All replies

• Do you run these backups manualy, or automaticaly (scheduled)? If manualy, would you try to schedule backup job and check, if schedule backups are also always full? (it should not be) Also: What kind of backup do you create: image level or file level?

------- Michal Stoppl, DiS. Please always use Mark as answer if you are satisfied with provided solution.
    Wednesday, November 10, 2010 6:26 AM
  • Hi,

As my understanding, your meaning is that the Windows 7 creates a full backup every time.

It may be caused by incomplete backup error. Please check the backup settings again. You can go to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Backup and Restore to configure it.

In addition, you could refer to a similar thread:

Window 7 backup creating a full backup everytime

Hope it helps.

Alex Zhao

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Cloud_TS Friday, November 19, 2010 10:03 AM
    Friday, November 12, 2010 10:18 AM