none
error receveid for map scans active directory RRS feed

• Question

• I'm using the map from a customer to scan the non-trusted domains and other forests, but when I try to connect in some after entering the credentials I get this msg "The specified domain does not exist or can not be contacted", while in another I do not accept the domain user and password.Ho are already tested these things:
    port 135 and it works,
    if I connect with the remote registry keys, but all I see empty ..
    wbemtest on if I get an error related to the dc buffer while if I feel them with me back winmgmt access denied what can I try?
    depends on what a domain after having validated the credentials I returns this error? "the specified domain does not exist or can not be contacted"
    While others did not validate the credentials?
    What can I check?
    Thanks to all of it is urgent
    Wednesday, November 16, 2011 10:36 AM

All replies

• There needs to be a trust relationship to scan the domains and forests. You can install MAP on a machine in each trust group and move the database around, or create a VM with MAP installed and move that around.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Wednesday, November 23, 2011 12:32 AM