none
Nvidia Geforce 7500 code 43 Error RRS feed

• Question

•  

I've tried using a clean install, and reinstalling the graphics card, but no avail. I'm only using the one graphics card, so compatibilty shouldn't be an issue.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Saturday, April 12, 2008 11:56 AM

Answers

• Hello,

If the problem is not caused by video card driver itself. I recommend you to check this issue in BIOS level.

Based on my experience on issues related to video card driver crash. Some of them have been resolved by an BIOS update. I suggest you giving a try: Go to the manufacturer’s website and check the latest version of drivers for motherboard and BIOS available.

You can also tell me the model of the motherboard you’re using and I can help you check the compatibility information.

Cheers,

Lionel

Thursday, April 17, 2008 3:51 AM

All replies

• Hello,

Please uninstall the device from Device Manager and then install the following one:

http://www.nvidia.com/object/winvista_x86_169.25_whql.html (For 32-bit Windows Vista)

http://www.nvidia.com/object/winvista_x64_169.25_whql.html (For 64-bit Windows Vista)

Let us know the result if possible. Thanks!

Cheers,

Lionel

Tuesday, April 15, 2008 7:15 AM
  • I'm still getting the same message unforunately, Thanks for the reply though. Smile
    Wednesday, April 16, 2008 5:55 PM
  • Hello,

If the problem is not caused by video card driver itself. I recommend you to check this issue in BIOS level.

Based on my experience on issues related to video card driver crash. Some of them have been resolved by an BIOS update. I suggest you giving a try: Go to the manufacturer’s website and check the latest version of drivers for motherboard and BIOS available.

You can also tell me the model of the motherboard you’re using and I can help you check the compatibility information.

Cheers,

Lionel

Thursday, April 17, 2008 3:51 AM
  •  

You sir are a star. Updating the BIOS fixed the problem. Thanks a lot. Smile
    Thursday, April 17, 2008 4:01 PM
  • Hi i go same probleme on a nvidia 8400GS on HP laptop , i don't know what i have to do , it appear by itself when i was playins world of warcraft , pc freeze and i reboot ,now resolution is 640*400 and full of line like this

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

its make me crazy and i think is motherboard(on chipset video card) , i lost windows files and i think is corrupted cause he start the restore ...

Now i dont have a Vista CD or anything cause my licence is on me d: drive and is now corrupted.... and i have to pay 60$ to hp if i want the send me the CD installer...

can you please help me .

there is my driver for my computer :
    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?os=2093&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=ca&product=3646998&lang=en

when i intall the chipset videocard driver it said to me ,he cant detect my chipset...

Thanks

***Sry for my bad english i am french !***
    Monday, September 28, 2009 7:20 PM