none
Termset enabled for Site Navigation kept uncheck the "available for tagging" option

Question

• I have this TermSet that initially only available for tagging and it is consumed by site column "wiki categories" in a enterprise wiki site collection.

I decided to check out the Managed Navigation setting, so I have switch on the TermSet for Site Navigation as well by ticking the checkbox "Use this Term Set for Site Navigation" . All worked well at the time. However the next day morning, I can see from the Term Store Management tool this Termset's Intended Use option "Available for Tagging" got un-ticked.

I am certain this is no human error.

So my question is, is this a bug for SharePoint build version 15.0.4737.1000 (the version we are on)

If it is a known error, is there any CU that fix this issue?

If it is not a bug, then what might be the cause of this behaviour? any ideas?

Monday, March 6, 2017 10:34 AM

All replies

• Hi shennuhuidian,

I have done a test in my SharePoint 2013 with the latest cu installed and I can reproduce your issue.

I would recommend you submit a feedback about this issue via the below link for your convenience.

https://sharepoint.uservoice.com/

It is a place for customers provide feedback about Microsoft Office products. What’s more, if a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

Best Regards,

Lisa Chen

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Tuesday, March 7, 2017 11:03 AM
  • Hi shennuhuidian,

Is there anything update?

Best Regards,

Lisa Chen

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Saturday, March 18, 2017 8:54 AM