none
Totals for a currency field type do not show up in view

Question

• Hello folks.

I swear I saw it before but I had a number field that was defined as a Currency field and Totaled as Sum.

when I go to view the list, I don't see the total above the column's heading.

I am using IE 11 and it does not show in Edge either.

What am I missing?

Tuesday, March 7, 2017 11:10 PM

All replies

• Hi Higher ED MS User,

You may have defined it in another list view.

Please edit the current view and check its settings, ensure that you have configured Totals in the current view you are visiting.

Best regards,

Linda Zhang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Wednesday, March 8, 2017 7:36 AM
  • Hello Linda. It is defined in the current list... its strange.
    Wednesday, March 8, 2017 7:40 AM
  • <g class="gr_ gr_7 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_run_anim Punctuation only-ins replaceWithoutSep" data-gr-id="7" id="7">Hello</g> Linda.

I have another list and it's set up to use Classic Sharepoint view and the totals show up. 

But in the new experience view, it does not show up... strange

Wednesday, March 8, 2017 7:58 AM
  • Hi Higher ED MS User,

I can reproduce the issue in my SharePoint online site.

Thanks that you figure out the issue and share it here. Since the new experience is a new feature and it may take some time to improve. Learn more about new experience.

I suggest you use the classic view temporarily and submit a feedback to the SharePoint platform:

https://sharepoint.uservoice.com/

UserVoice is a platform for getting thoughts about Microsoft Office products. We’re eager to hear your feedback and use it to continuously provide the best intranet in your pocket.

Best Regards,

Linda Zhang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Thursday, March 9, 2017 2:04 AM