none
SUBMIT BUTTON RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, 

I need to know if I can control the function of submit button. I mean by that , I need to make it clickable again even after clicking it. 

Regards Yasmeen Zada

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 1:12 PM

All replies

• Yasmeen --

Huh?  This question makes no sense.  If you are talking about the Submit button on the Timesheet page, once a timesheet has been submitted, it cannot be submitted a second time.  If this is not the answer your are looking for, please tell us what page in PWA you are talking about and we will try to help you.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 1:21 PM
  • Dale,

What I am asking for is whether we can control the function of project submit button. 

For example, to change the action of submit and make it able to redirect to an other page (this is only an example). 

Or maybe make it possible to make it clickable after updating fields of a PDP. 

Regards Yasmeen Zada

Thursday, September 27, 2018 10:33 AM
  • Yasmeen --

You did not answer my question.  On WHAT page in PWA are you referencing about the Submit button?  If you would let us know that information, perhaps we can answer your question.  Thanks.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

Thursday, September 27, 2018 3:50 PM
  • I mean the Submit button that when clicked it transfers from one stage to the next in a workflow !

The button on any PDP ribbon in the PWA (Project information PDP for example)

Regards Yasmeen Zada

Thursday, September 27, 2018 5:46 PM
  • Yasmeen --

I am not aware of any way to program the behavior of the Submit button.  It simply submits the process to the next stage of the SharePoint workflow.  I think you need to design your workflow so that it meets your needs.  Hope this helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

Friday, September 28, 2018 8:50 PM