none
New meetings show Title and Required/Optional attendees instead of Subject/Location RRS feed

• Question

• I have one user who is saying that all new meetings in their Outlook client show the Title and Required/Optional attendees on the New Meeting screen. She would like it to be Subject/Location as the default. I had her restart Outlook in Safe Mode but that made no difference. I can do a new profile, but I know she does not want to lose any auto complete settings etc. 

We are using O365 with the Office 365 client.

Thursday, April 18, 2019 1:10 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Do you mean the view shown below?

If so, it is suggested to click "Reset View" and see if there is any difference.

If the issue continues, you may need to create a new profile just check if the issue will gone.(Do not delete the old profile)

Any update, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, April 19, 2019 3:14 AM
  • Hi,

Have you got your issue fixed?

Please feel free to post back if you need further assistance on this.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, April 22, 2019 6:29 AM