Cannot install BCM 2016 for Outlook 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• I have been through this at least 20 times.  I have downloaded the most recent version of BCM 2016 for Outlook 2013.  I have run the installation and when complete the program says "outlook BUsiness COntact Manager was successfully installed yet it is not there.  During the installation is says it is going to install it in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Small Business yet that directory does not exist.  I go to outlook, it is not there.  I go to add ins and select Business Ocnnectivity Services add in and nothing happens.  Neither Business Contact Manager Loader or Business Contact manager are in the Add In list.

The program exists nowhere on the computer.

Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64 bit system

Sunday, October 29, 2017 5:47 PM

All replies

• Hi M Freeman,

What's the detailed version of your Office 2013?

Please check the bit version of your Outlook via File > Office Account > About Outlook and make sure you have downloaded the correct version of BCM (32-bit or 64-bit):

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=36513

If you are running the 32-bit edition of Office 2013, please download the "BCM2010-BCMSetup-x86-en-US.exe", otherwise, download the "BCM2010-BCMSetup-x64-en-US.exe" for the 64-bit edition.

Besides, please have a look at the system requirements portion in the link above to ensure you have meet the requirements for the installation.

Hope this can be helpful.

Best regards,
    Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 30, 2017 7:44 AM