Clients from mobile phones could not access SharePoint 2010 published via UAG RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have installed Microsoft Forefront Unified Access Gateway 2010.

I published SharePoint 2010 site via it. SharePoint site works correctly in internal network and also I am able reach it externally. We are using certificates from our own internal CA.

We are not able connect to SharePoint site from mobile phones only, but it´s required. Users got this error. All clients have imported CA so they trusts to the certificate.

Do you have ideas?

Petr Weiner

• Edited by Petr Weiner Thursday, November 10, 2011 1:36 PM
    Thursday, November 10, 2011 1:30 PM

Answers

• Hi,

I published SharePoint 2010 site via it. SharePoint site works correctly in internal network and also I am able reach it externally. We are using certificates from our own internal CA.

We are not able connect to SharePoint site from mobile phones only, but it´s required. Users got this error. All clients have imported CA so they trusts to the certificate.

Do you have ideas?

Petr Weiner

I fixed the problem. I have bad settings (see the red box). I have selected Portal instead of Intranet. Now it is working for all smart phones.

Petr Weiner
    • Marked as answer by Petr Weiner Monday, November 14, 2011 10:12 AM
    Monday, November 14, 2011 10:11 AM

All replies

• Hi Petr

Silly question maybe, but have you published SharePoint using the SharePoint 2010 template, and do you have Alternate Access Mappings configured?

Friday, November 11, 2011 6:16 PM
  • Hi Petr

Silly question maybe, but have you published SharePoint using the SharePoint 2010 template, and do you have Alternate Access Mappings configured?

Hi, sorry for late reply. Yes, I published SharePoint via the template and I also had Alternate Access Mappings configured. I was done before you wrote.

Petr Weiner
    Monday, November 14, 2011 9:50 AM
  • Hi,

Do you have ideas?

Petr Weiner

I fixed the problem. I have bad settings (see the red box). I have selected Portal instead of Intranet. Now it is working for all smart phones.

Petr Weiner
    • Marked as answer by Petr Weiner Monday, November 14, 2011 10:12 AM
    Monday, November 14, 2011 10:11 AM