none
What happened to the Group Policy Common Scenarios Pack?

Question

• I remember downloading the Group Policy Common Scenarios Pack a while ago and I could really use it again (has a useful spreadsheet listing the GPO settings for different scenarios, specifically I am interested in the kiosk settings).

I have found a number of forum posts referring to the pack but the download link no longer works. I have tried searching the Microsoft site but have been unable to find it.

Has it been renamed to something else? anyone have any idea what happened to it?

Thursday, January 12, 2017 11:52 AM

All replies

• Hi,
    As you said, it seems that the download link could not be found anymore based on my research, here is a similar one, and you could take a look and see if it helps: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=25250
    And if you want to specific group policy on some scenarios, maybe, you could share us more details for more suggestions.
    Best regards,
    Wendy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Friday, January 13, 2017 2:51 AM
  • Hi,

I am checking how the issue going, if you still have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

And if the replies as above are helpful, we would appreciate you to mark them as answers, and if you resolve it using your own solution, please share your experience and solution here. It will be greatly helpful to others who have the same question.

Appreciate for your feedback.

Best regards,

Wendy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Monday, January 16, 2017 8:53 AM