Reporting Services Integration RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Everyone,

When I go to my Report Server Web Service URL on my Report Server, it loads fine in IE on the box.

When I try to configure Reporting Services Integration in Central Admin, this is the error:

Failed to establish connection with report server. Verify the server URL is correct or review ULS logs for more information. Product area: SQL Server Reporting Services, Category: Configuration Pages

This is all configured per TechNet guidance as far as I can see.

Thanks,

Mike

• Moved by Mike Walsh FIN Thursday, March 10, 2011 6:46 AM Reporting Services questions go to the BI forum (From:SharePoint - Setup, Upgrade, Administration and Operation (pre-SharePoint 2010))
    Wednesday, March 9, 2011 11:42 PM

Answers

• I had to register SPNs to get this to work.

setspn -L DOMAIN\sp_sql

Registered ServicePrincipalNames for CN=sp_sql,OU=Service Accounts,DC=bigfish,DC=lan:

HTTP/hostname

HTTP/hostname.bigfish.lan

• Marked as answer by merter_ Thursday, March 10, 2011 8:11 PM
    Thursday, March 10, 2011 8:11 PM

All replies

• In ULS Logs I see the following error when I try to configure Reporting Services Integration:

Exception encountered for SOAP method GetSystemProperties: System.Net.WebException: The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized.

Thursday, March 10, 2011 12:58 AM
  • I had to register SPNs to get this to work.

setspn -L DOMAIN\sp_sql

Registered ServicePrincipalNames for CN=sp_sql,OU=Service Accounts,DC=bigfish,DC=lan:

HTTP/hostname

HTTP/hostname.bigfish.lan

• Marked as answer by merter_ Thursday, March 10, 2011 8:11 PM
    Thursday, March 10, 2011 8:11 PM