need to import my contacts & emails from outlook express to my new gmail account RRS feed

• Question

• I need to import all my emails & contacts from outlook express to my new email account with gmail
    Thursday, September 9, 2010 8:37 PM

Answers

• This wasn't the best place to post this, as it has nothing to do with Windows 7. If you're using Outlook Express, you must be on XP as well.

However,

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/topic.py?hl=en&topic=28647

• Proposed as answer by Chris Steding Friday, September 10, 2010 3:25 PM
    • Marked as answer by Arthur Xie Tuesday, October 5, 2010 2:46 AM
    Friday, September 10, 2010 12:35 AM
  • Hi,

I think the Gmail support is the best place.

Gmail Help 

Important Note: Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Monday, September 13, 2010 9:32 AM

All replies

• This wasn't the best place to post this, as it has nothing to do with Windows 7. If you're using Outlook Express, you must be on XP as well.

However,

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/topic.py?hl=en&topic=28647

• Proposed as answer by Chris Steding Friday, September 10, 2010 3:25 PM
    Friday, September 10, 2010 12:35 AM
  • Hi,

I think the Gmail support is the best place.

Gmail Help 

Important Note: Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Monday, September 13, 2010 9:32 AM