none
POWER Query - I can not find Query ; Only connections are avaialble RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Experts;

I have an Excel File that has POWER Query - Now I can not see the query and I can see only the connection. How can I get my query back

Below is the Link

https://lolsoni-my.sharepoint.com/:x:/g/personal/soni_lolsoni_onmicrosoft_com/ERTu3kPSxWpNpmPNSSSJ5aIBbMObzNqRBRZLkw8KIMCCfA?e=eBbp7b

Sanjeev Soni

Sanjeev Soni

• Edited by Sanjeev Soni Sunday, February 24, 2019 12:14 AM changed tghe link
    Sunday, February 24, 2019 12:11 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Can you please share the following details with us? It will help us to investigate.

1. Repro steps. What were you doing before you experienced the issue?
    2. Your Excel version. You can see it by clicking on a File tab on the ribbon > the click Account > and the version information should be on the right, next to About Excel button.

Guy

- Excel Team

Guy Hunkin - Excel Team

Thursday, March 14, 2019 1:47 AM

All replies

• Hi Sanjeev,

It is a bug I already experimented sometimes: the queries do not display at all in the Queries & Connections where they should be, but you can still refresh them.

The good news, your queries are not lost. And you can access the table in your datamodel too.

The bad news, I do not know how you can get to your queries or modify them. I tryed to create new queries, or to save the file under a different name, without success.

Your queries look like they have move as "external connections".

Does anyone know how get back to the queries  ?

• Edited by anthony34 Monday, February 25, 2019 7:41 AM
    Monday, February 25, 2019 7:36 AM
  • Hi,

Can you please share the following details with us? It will help us to investigate.

1. Repro steps. What were you doing before you experienced the issue?
    2. Your Excel version. You can see it by clicking on a File tab on the ribbon > the click Account > and the version information should be on the right, next to About Excel button.

Guy

- Excel Team

Guy Hunkin - Excel Team

Thursday, March 14, 2019 1:47 AM