none
Registry Values as they pertain to GPO configurations

Question

• Hello, I'm auditing GPO settings via the registry settings they configure.  I don't seem to have too much trouble finding the actual paths, but the values don't seem to be consistent, nor can I find a list.  A 0 could be enable or disabled or not configured.  Even the TechNet sites that describe the registry settings and what they do only talk about enabled or disabled, it doesn't actually tell me what the value (0 or 1 or etc) is.  Is anyone aware of a list, a resource, or at least a common framework?

• Moved by Fred Bao Wednesday, June 24, 2015 8:12 AM Group Policy Related
    Tuesday, June 23, 2015 6:39 PM

All replies

• Hello Peritas88,

Since this issue is related with GPO, I move it to the group policy forum. The current forum you posted to is used to discuss about ado.net provider related.

Regards.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, June 24, 2015 8:11 AM
  • this will give you what you need inc the registry details http://gpsearch.azurewebsites.net/
    Wednesday, June 24, 2015 9:43 AM