Word, change the size of SSRS 2008 Word document. RRS feed

• Question

• I have a word document which is created by SSRS 2008. If you open and save the document in word 2007, the document size is reduced.

We open the original and the post-save-file with Win-Merge and We have more caracter "|07|" in the original.... The documents are diferent... Why? The word document contains tables, with combined cells, and this character |07| appeards before the data on merge columns....

When we import this original word into Adobe Indesign, some cells on some tables not appear correctly....

Please, Anyone has a solution???

Thanks, and sorry for my poor English. :)

Friday, August 19, 2011 1:12 PM

All replies

• Hi

Thank you for using Microsoft Office for IT Professionals Forums.

From your description, I would like to confirm this problem for specific document or all of document.

We can Create a new document by another client (win7, not SSRS 2008) test this issue.

If the new document work normal, we need troubleshoot Office Program or user profile in SSRS 2008

Please take your time to try the suggestions and let me know the results at your earliest convenience. If anything is unclear or if there is anything I can do for you, please feel free to let me know.

Sincerely

William Zhou

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Tuesday, August 23, 2011 7:59 AM
  • Hi again,

I try it on Win7 and the problem persist. This problem appears on all of documents, i tried to save on diferent Word formats but the problem doesnt dissapeard....

We dont know what can we do to solve it....

Remember this is only occurs when we put tables, with combined cells on the word document.

¿Did you try it?

Thanks again.

Monday, September 12, 2011 6:31 AM
  • Hi

Thank you for using Microsoft Office for IT Professionals Forums.

From your description, I would like to confirm this problem for specific document or all of document.

We can Create a new document by another client (win7, not SSRS 2008) test this issue.

If the new document work normal, we need troubleshoot Office Program or user profile in SSRS 2008

Please take your time to try the suggestions and let me know the results at your earliest convenience. If anything is unclear or if there is anything I can do for you, please feel free to let me know.

Sincerely

William Zhou

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Hi again,

I try it on Win7 and the problem persist. This problem appears on all of documents, i tried to save on diferent Word formats but the problem doesnt dissapeard....

We dont know what can we do to solve it....

Remember this is only occurs when we put tables, with combined cells on the word document.

¿Did you try it?

Thanks again.

<input id="e5b1d492-5859-4d1c-9239-021eb45a0cb0_attachments" type="hidden" />
    Tuesday, September 20, 2011 9:15 AM