Missing clients in "All Desktop and Server Clients" RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

SCCM 2012 SP1

I can't get all Desktop and clients in the build Collection --> All Desktop and Server Clients. In the collection All Systems there is 79 members but in All Desktop and Server Clients is it 29 members.

How I do for troubleshooting that ?

I have done

1. ln Discovery Methods; Active Directory System Discovery. Enable Active Directory System and add to my AD
    2. Add Client Push Automatic site-wide client push installation, Servers och Workstation. With my Admin account.

Grateful for answer !!

• Edited by Sokoban3 Monday, January 28, 2013 1:52 PM
    Monday, January 28, 2013 1:28 PM

Answers

• if you are using client push as your method of installation then review the ccm.log on your site server and see what it reveals,

it's likely that the failed client installations reasons will be revealed in that log, if not you may have to troubleshoot the client installation on the client computers themselves, look at ccmsetup.log or client.msi.log

Step by Step Configuration Manager Guides > 2012 Guides | 2007 Guides | I'm on Twitter > ncbrady

Monday, January 28, 2013 2:07 PM

All replies

• Are those clients are show up as "client = yes" in the All Systems collection?

Torsten Meringer | http://www.mssccmfaq.de

Monday, January 28, 2013 1:38 PM
  • All Desktop and Server Clients (32) = client = Yes

All Systems (79) = All Desktop and Server Clients + Others client=No

Monday, January 28, 2013 1:51 PM
  • "All Desktop and Server Clients" contains 'client=yes' clients only. So you have to examine why there's no ConfigMgr client installed on the rest.

Torsten Meringer | http://www.mssccmfaq.de

Monday, January 28, 2013 1:58 PM
  • if you are using client push as your method of installation then review the ccm.log on your site server and see what it reveals,

it's likely that the failed client installations reasons will be revealed in that log, if not you may have to troubleshoot the client installation on the client computers themselves, look at ccmsetup.log or client.msi.log

Step by Step Configuration Manager Guides > 2012 Guides | 2007 Guides | I'm on Twitter > ncbrady

Monday, January 28, 2013 2:07 PM
  • The desktop and server clients has same failed. They missing the option to choose Remote Control...

Monday, January 28, 2013 2:09 PM