Muliple Outlook Calenders RRS feed

• Question

• I have two calendars in my outlook account, one is my own work calendar and the other is out departments shared calendar. Is there a way to duplicate appointments made in my own calendar that automatically set the same appointment in the departments shared calendar. Thanks
    Saturday, July 14, 2018 7:25 PM

All replies

• I have two calendars in my outlook account, one is my own work calendar and the other is out departments shared calendar. Is there a way to duplicate appointments made in my own calendar that automatically set the same appointment in the departments shared calendar. Thanks

Hi Matt,

I am afraid there is no built-in feature to automatically move appointments from one calendar to another calendar. For the old appointments, you may try use the Copy calendar option in Outlook to manually move to the shared calendar. For the new created appointments in the future, based on my research, you may need to use VBA code to automate the process. Check the link below for reference:

Copy New Appointments to Another Calendar

Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, July 16, 2018 4:42 AM
  • Hi Matt,

Just checked in to see how the issue is going on. If the reply above was helpful, could you please help mark it as answer so that others who might have a similar issue can benefit from your thread? Thanks for your understanding and support. 

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, July 20, 2018 9:24 AM