Is there any one who installs Adobe Flash 10 at Exploror 8 of Window Vista 64bit? RRS feed

• Question

• I can not install Adobe Flash at Exploror 8 of Window Vista 64 bit. Who can do it?
    If it is not supported in IE 8, MS is a SOB. So many people may be confused at this problem and waste their time. 
    I am so angry now. MS, SOB.... This is Basic Thing that must be considered.

• Moved by Carey FrischMVP, Moderator Friday, August 28, 2009 8:42 PM Moved to relevant category (From:Windows Vista Announcements)
    Tuesday, August 11, 2009 4:23 AM

All replies

• AFAIK there's no 64 Bit version of the Flash player. And I ask you to explain how it's a fault of Microsoft if the guys at Adobe don't offer the product.
    Tuesday, August 11, 2009 3:21 PM
  • Adobe flash has been applied to so many websites before Window Vista 64. MS could know the fact that adobe flash was not supported at IE 8 (64bit). If I knew that, I do not installed Window Vista 64bit or IE 8 (64bit). If I were an software manager of MS, I delay selling the Window Vista 64 bit or discuss/solve this problem with an Adobe manager before sale. Now, Customers have bought the computers in which Window Vista 64 is basically installed, and they also face with this problem and waste their time with anger. I believe this is an MS fault without considering customer. Also, If you were I, How do you solve this problem? You should do two things. one is waiting Adobe flash (64bit) and the other is uninstalling Window Vista (64 bit) and then installing Wndow Vista (32bit) or XP. This can make you more angry. 

Wednesday, August 12, 2009 2:17 AM
  • Hi e_Miracle, I too use vista Ultimate 64 as for the adobe flash player 10 the only way to get around this is to use the 32 bit browser, It is usually the default option with the browser, if not it's in the programme list. Apparently a 64bit flash is on it's way just a matter of waiting until it's released as far as I know. Hope this was helpful.
    Wednesday, August 12, 2009 8:11 AM
  • Wait. You really think that Microsoft should not sell 64 Bit versions of their OS' only because Adobe don't want to bring out a Flash player for 64 Bit? Dude, that's totally unrealistic and won't help anyone.
    Friday, August 14, 2009 11:43 AM