Why cant I change the wallpaper or color of my dekstop RRS feed

• Question

• When I go to display properties and try to change my wallpaper or even the color of my background it doesnt let me. The browse button is greyed out for browsing for a picture and I cant click on any of the preloaded ones. Also when I try to change the color of the desktop it only changes a few pixels around each of my icons. Can anyone help me?

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 3:13 PM

Answers

• Is system in domain and group policies implemented?

Arnav Sharma | Facebook | Twitter Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 3:23 PM

All replies

• Is system in domain and group policies implemented?

Arnav Sharma | Facebook | Twitter Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 3:23 PM
  • I do not believe so 

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 3:44 PM
  • You're not confirmed of this?

Are you the Domain admin? Can you goto my computer properties and check? 

Wednesday, July 24, 2013 4:29 AM
  • Any updates?

Monday, July 29, 2013 6:16 AM