HELP RRS feed

• Question

• My email address was being "accessed" by another person so it got shut down for security reasons. i filled out the "identity form" to try to claim my account back but apparently didnt provide enough information and got my  account shut down!!!!! i've had to create a new email and change my old email address for so many things now such as ebay etc.
    I have found it so hard to simply contact you as i cannot log in as myself, and your complicated website has thoroughly confused me. 
    Here is my problem. I cannot log into my xbox live account on my xbox 360 now as my email account for it has been shut down. I am paying monthly for membership and have missed out  on a few days of its use because i simply cannot log in; i'm paying for nothing!!!! I cannot change my email address over to another one because i cannot log in! PLEASE HELP I'M SO LOST
    Sunday, November 1, 2015 10:57 AM

Answers

• Hi,

This forum is used for resolving System Center Service Manager related issues.

Please refer to the link below to solve your problem:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/accounts

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, November 2, 2015 9:42 AM