none
make a site if i make a new project gantt RRS feed

• Question

• hello

I using a Project 365 (projec online)  créate a projects, are good and share with tema... issue:

how can créate a site for each prooject?  i  want if I créate a new Project, Project online do: make a Project online site for Project and Project Gantt... or if charge using my desktop Project and charge in Project online make a new Project and site for that Project...

In other company using Project server 2010 and remember when i créate a new Project ,,, have the same time new sites and i créate a text área to write about projects and task ...

can help or have a manual??

carlostapi@Hotmail.com

Friday, June 26, 2015 8:57 PM

All replies

• Hi Carlos,

Project Online works just as Project Server on premise for the site creation. You definitely can create a project site for each project created. For that you have to ensure that the choosen project type is associated to a site template (see this article about project types).

Also check for the site provisionning settings under server settings, connected sharepoint sites, click on "settings" and ensure to select to appropriate option:

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, P-Seller |

Monday, June 29, 2015 8:17 AM