none
Toolkit found two previous exchange servers that are decommissioned RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there, 

The scan has found two previously decommissioned exchange servers and are listed in the Exchange Server Usage Summary.  I have scoured A/D and DNS, but they are not listed there.  Is there somewhere in the toolkit that lets me know where it found this info?

Thursday, January 26, 2012 9:18 PM

All replies

• I would start with the Exchange Server usage tracker report. If you select the Exchange node, you will see “Generate report” in the right hand action pane.  That report will tell you what servers are reporting those Exchange servers.
    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Thursday, January 26, 2012 10:56 PM
  • Thanks, Michael.  However, the two servers that are named in the report, no longer exist. I am unable to find these devices listed anywhere in my network.
    Thursday, January 26, 2012 11:09 PM
  • Is there an IP address listed in the report? What discovery method(s) did you choose in the inventory wizard?
    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Thursday, January 26, 2012 11:11 PM