none
How to set up individual Quick Steps buttons

Question

• I want to set up buttons for individual quick steps rather than have them appear all together in the Quick Steps box. How can I do this within Outlook?

I'd also like to have individual buttons for different views rather than have to click the Change View button and then select the one I want. How can I do this within Outlook?

Many thanks for any guidance on these questions

Saturday, January 12, 2019 11:52 AM

All replies

• Hi Steuart Snooks

Thank you for visiting Outlook forum.

According to my research and test, I’m afraid that Outlook doesn’t have such a built-in option to set up individual buttons for Quick Steps and custom views.

If you have more concerns on this feature, it is encouraged to visit the Outlook user voice forum to vote for a similar idea or post your own.

If you’ve created many steps, we can right click any location of Quick Steps box and choose Manage Quick Steps. Move the most-frequently used steps to the top. We can also set shortcuts for Quick steps.

Hope the information is helpful to you.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, January 14, 2019 5:38 AM
  • Hi Steuart Snooks

I am writing to see if the reply is helpful to you. If yes, could you please help mark it as answer so it will be easy for other forum members who might have similar questions to find the useful one?

Thank you for your understanding and support.😊

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, January 16, 2019 4:36 AM
  • Hi Steuart Snooks

I'm wondering if the workaround is helpful to you. If you have concern about this feature, please post a thread in User-Voice forum.

If you have other questions, please feel free to post here. We are willing to help.

Regards,

Perry

Monday, January 21, 2019 9:00 AM