Outlok Rule RRS feed

• Question

• I wanto to proceed with a rule that says:

All message in the subject with #number# will move to a folder 

How do i setup this rule like 

#0202060050#

#0201967851#

how do i configure in th rule that has these type of different numbers between # in the subject ?

Thursday, January 30, 2020 6:25 PM

All replies

• Hi Miguel,

If you are using an Outlook desktop client, please follow the steps below to achieve your needs.

1. In Outlook, click File > Rules & Alerts > New Rules...
    2. Click "Apply rule on messages Ireceive" > Next.
    3. Click "with specific words in the subject" > "specific words" > type "0202060050" > Add > OK > Next.
    4. Select "move it to the specified folder" > specified > select a folder (Test). Select "stop processing more rules" > Next > Next.
    5. Then you can check the box of "Run this rule now on messages already in 'Inbox'" if you like. Type a name for this rule and click Finish.

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Friday, January 31, 2020 8:18 AM
  • Hi,

Have you got the issue fixed?

I'm writing to see if the reply above is helpful to you. If yes, would you mind helping mark the reply as answer? So that others who might have a similar question can benefit from your thread? Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards, 

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, February 3, 2020 9:02 AM