Skype for Business Server 2019 GA Evaluation download? RRS feed

• Question

• Dear all,

As the Server is GA released, is there any link for Evaluation download so that we can start evaluate it? Thanks!

Monday, November 12, 2018 3:55 AM

All replies

• Hi Vincent W.S. Tam,

Based on my research, the Skype for Business Server 2019 evaluation is not provided in the Microsoft Evaluation Center. About this, I suggest you could contact the sales agent of Microsoft to get help about this.

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by woshixiaobai Tuesday, November 13, 2018 1:51 AM
    Monday, November 12, 2018 8:33 AM
  • Hi Vincent W.S. Tam,

Is there any update for this issue, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who have the similar issue.

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 6:21 AM
  • It seems the Evaluation is in Evaluation Center now!

However, when I install it, it seems it expired right away! Is there any problem to the Evaluation ISO? Or I did something wrong?

Thursday, April 18, 2019 2:35 AM