none
Windows Encryption settings in Intune shows only 2 settings applied when more are set RRS feed

• Question

• I have setup Intune for Windows 10 as a mobile device at many of our customers and noticed a couple of times the following behavior. 

First I configure a device configuration profile in Intune for Windows 10. For Platform I choose Windows 10 and profile Type EndPoint Protection. There I go to Windows Encryption where I configure many settings for the use of BitLocker.

I configure about 12 settings but when I save the settings, it says 2 of 37 settings configured. When I check the settings, I can still see the options I selected but when I go to the devices, I notice not all settings are applies which I set in the Intune profile when I configure BitLocker.

Why do I only see that 2 settings are configured while configuring a lot more settings then 2?

Friday, July 27, 2018 8:39 AM

Answers

• Hi Ronald,

You are absolutely correct, its an ongoing issue with Intune while configuring Bitlocker settings. Not all policies seem to apply at the moment. For an official confirmation on the same, you can create a service request for the same.

However, I am aware that this is an emerging issue at the moment and should be resolved within a few days.

Please mark the answer as Helpful, if it helped!

Maaz Siddiqui

• Proposed as answer by Maaz-Siddiqui Monday, July 30, 2018 8:24 AM
    • Marked as answer by RonaldBe Monday, July 30, 2018 1:39 PM
    Monday, July 30, 2018 8:24 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Thanks for your information.

Accoring to the problem, I will do a pratice in my own environment. In addtion, there are also some edition limit fr the profile. The following detailed information may be helpful:
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/intune/endpoint-protection-windows-10

You can also provide your idea about this issue in the uservoice:
    https://microsoftintune.uservoice.com/forums/291681-ideas

=====================
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.
    Friday, July 27, 2018 10:08 AM
  • Hi Ronald,

You are absolutely correct, its an ongoing issue with Intune while configuring Bitlocker settings. Not all policies seem to apply at the moment. For an official confirmation on the same, you can create a service request for the same.

However, I am aware that this is an emerging issue at the moment and should be resolved within a few days.

Please mark the answer as Helpful, if it helped!

Maaz Siddiqui

• Proposed as answer by Maaz-Siddiqui Monday, July 30, 2018 8:24 AM
    • Marked as answer by RonaldBe Monday, July 30, 2018 1:39 PM
    Monday, July 30, 2018 8:24 AM
  • Hello Maaz,

Do you already have an update when this will be fixed? I still see only 2 settings set of many, also in new configurations in multiple tenants. Looks like the issue has not been resolved yet.

Monday, October 8, 2018 2:31 PM