About webpages after installation of application on Windows7 RRS feed

• Question

• In my .NET Windows application setUp I have included WebPages which i display when user runs the applcation.The Webpages are displayed in Webbrowser control of .NET.But after runing my application after installation the webpages are not shown in the Webbrowser control. After runing SetUp of my application I have to change the User privileges and give full Control to the current user (i.e REad,write,.......).I want the webpages to be displayed without changing the privileges.How can i do this?Because the end user will not know why the web pages are not displayed.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009 6:23 AM

Answers

• Are you the development of the .Net Windows application? If so, I suggest you discuss in our MSDN forum.

Arthur Xie - MSFT
    • Marked as answer by Arthur Xie Tuesday, December 29, 2009 10:11 AM
    Tuesday, December 29, 2009 10:11 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Does the .NET Windows application work on other OS before installing windows 7? How did you change the User privileges? Which software is your application? If it has something to do with the program application, better ask them for direct assistance.

On the client side, try turn of UAC to check the result.
    Thursday, December 24, 2009 9:39 AM
  • Are you the development of the .Net Windows application? If so, I suggest you discuss in our MSDN forum.

Arthur Xie - MSFT
    • Marked as answer by Arthur Xie Tuesday, December 29, 2009 10:11 AM
    Tuesday, December 29, 2009 10:11 AM