Purge automatique de l’espace disque sur le serveur WSUS RRS feed

• Question

• Bonjour, est ce qu'il y a possibilité de planifier le nettoyage de l’espace disque sur le serveur WSUS pour éviter les mauvaise surprise de type 'espace disque saturé et le serveur arrête de fonctionner'.

Chaque fois je fais le nettoyage a travers l'assistant de nettoyage!! 

Wednesday, December 25, 2019 2:12 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Thank you for posting here.
    In order to avoid the lack of understanding, we recommend that you consider posting in this forum in English so that more members can understand your question.

I guess you want to understand something about regular automatic maintenance of WSUS, which may require some scripts to complete. Please refer to the content mentioned in paragraph 7 of the following article: "The complete guide to Microsoft WSUS and Configuration Manager SUP maintenance:7 - Automating WSUS maintenance."

Hope the above can help you.

Regards,
    Yic

Please remember to mark as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, December 26, 2019 1:22 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Thank you for posting here.
    In order to avoid the lack of understanding, we recommend that you consider posting in this forum in English so that more members can understand your question.

I guess you want to understand something about regular automatic maintenance of WSUS, which may require some scripts to complete. Please refer to the content mentioned in paragraph 7 of the following article: "The complete guide to Microsoft WSUS and Configuration Manager SUP maintenance:7 - Automating WSUS maintenance."

Hope the above can help you.

Regards,
    Yic

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, December 26, 2019 1:22 AM
  • Thank you, your answer helped me to scheduler a wsus cleanup 
    Thursday, December 26, 2019 7:54 AM
  • Hi Mohamed,

I'm honored to help you!
    If there are still follow-up questions please keep our communication. If the problem has been solved, please consider marking the helpful suggestions in the thread as the answer to help more members quickly locate the solution.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,
    Yic

Thursday, December 26, 2019 9:58 AM