Reviewer Deleted Workflow - possible orphaned RA's - no EnterpriseManagementObject RRS feed

• Question

• My "Reviewer Deleted Workflow" is faulting for several RA work items.

Specifically at getEnterpriseManagementObjectActivity:

Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Common.ObjectNotFoundException: An object of class EnterpriseManagementObject with ID 875bcf2a-5e76-7e06-92eb-a2b27792d0f8 was not found.
       at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.InstancesManagement.GetObject[T](Guid id, ObjectQueryOptions queryOptions)
       at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.WorkflowFoundation.GetEnterpriseManagementObjectActivity.Execute

When I look at the EnterpriseManagementObjectView the object related to the id in the error is not present.

However it is present in the BaseManagementEntity table with an IsDeleted value of 1

It looks like the related CR's are also missing from the EnterpriseManagementObjectView and are also in the BaseManagementEntity table with an IsDeleted value of 1

I have several faults and all items are marked as deleted on the same day.

Joining to the ChangeLog and TransactionLog tables I can see the ContextGenerated as "Grooming'.

The RA's are not in the mt_system$workitem$actibvity$reviewactivity table but being deleted I guess that is to be expected.

The workflow step before getEnterpriseManagementObjectActivity is ProcessReviewActvityVotesWorkflow

Anyone familiar with the "Reviewer Deleted Workflow" and can comment on how I can proceed to clean up?

Thanks,

Aengus

• Edited by AengusM Monday, August 17, 2015 5:09 AM
    Monday, August 17, 2015 3:59 AM

All replies

• Is the quick and easy solution to set the Isdeleted value to 0 and leave the RA's orphaned in the db?
    Monday, August 17, 2015 5:39 AM
  • Did you resolve it?

Today, we are having the same issue.

Thank you!

• Edited by Hubo Bomo Tuesday, September 10, 2019 12:23 PM
    Tuesday, September 10, 2019 12:23 PM