none
MSVCR100.dll RRS feed

• Question

• Im getting this error because there was a bug in the flash player plug-in and it kept my cam from coming on so I deleted it thinking I could just reinstall the flash player.When I tried to reinstall I got the error (This program can not run because the MSVCR100.dll is missing). Almost everything that involved this issue I fixed through windows program capabilities. All the issues were all flash player issues nothing else. The only thing I cant fix is IE. It will not even open and I do not get a error message when clicking it.It just simply does not open. Im sure this is the issue. I have tried all the visual C links from microsoft and my pc says Im running a new version and it will not download. I dont use IE much but the fact Im missing a dll file has me concerned. 
    Saturday, September 27, 2014 11:43 AM

Answers

• Hi

You can reinstall Visual C++ again and see if it fixes the problem.

Hope this helps. Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Saturday, September 27, 2014 3:46 PM

All replies

• Hi

You can reinstall Visual C++ again and see if it fixes the problem.

Hope this helps. Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Saturday, September 27, 2014 3:46 PM
  • I've reinstalled repaired everything was working fine untill latest updates now the file is missing ic an find it but the program can't 

Microsoft Windows 10 is turning into a big of piece of junk as was 8.1 are they trying to get people to buy Apple Ios? Evryone I know that has it loves it and they don't complain about this update crape.

I've been with windows and microsoft since late 80's tired of wasting time fixing and then have to fix again. Can't they make something user friendlly that you don't have to keep repairng

Sunday, January 31, 2016 1:57 PM