Skype for Business Guest Login Stuck with Login Screen RRS feed

• Question

• When I log into a Skype for Business meeting on the Mac App, I log into the meeting as a guest and copy the link provided in the meeting notice.  I then see circles spinning on the log in page.  Eventually I hear people talking but the screen is still showing the spinning circles.  I am unable to talk as I am muted.  This was working for me, until yesterday (5/1).  
    Thursday, May 2, 2019 3:07 PM

All replies

• Hi eadraper,

According to your description, you could join the meeting via Skype web app as a guest on the Mac, however, it shows circles spinning and you are muted in the meeting.

For this issue, I suggest you could check this issue in another Mac at first, check whether have this issue. In addition, you could also try to reinstall the Skype web app in mac. You could also refer to the following official document, make sure you have enabled the settings in the browser on your mac: Trouble installing the Skype for Business Web App plug-in? 

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by woshixiaobai Monday, May 6, 2019 6:59 AM
    Friday, May 3, 2019 6:55 AM
  • Hi eadraper,

Is there any update for this issue? If the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who have the similar issue.

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, May 7, 2019 6:51 AM
  • Hi eadraper,

Do you have any further issue on this topic?
    If there is no issue, please remember to mark helpful reply as answer to close the thread. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread. Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Friday, May 24, 2019 7:23 AM